Sometimes a phone number is blacklisted by mistake, which blocks incoming calls and messages. In this article, we’ll tell you how to unblock and move your number from the blacklist to the white list.
How do I unlock a phone number in the Phone app?
This method is relevant if the number is blocked in the standard application to make calls.
- Open the Phone app. The name may be different on some models.
- Tap the three-dot button in the upper right corner to view the hidden sections.
- From the drop-down menu, select Settings.
- In the next menu, select “Call Blocking”.
- Press the “X” button next to the number that you want to remove from the blacklist.
- Confirm the unblocking by pressing the “Unblock” button.
How do I unblock a number in the antivirus app?
Many antivirus programs provide for blocking unwanted numbers. As an example, consider unblocking the number in Kaspersky Internet Security.
Follow next steps
- Launch the antivirus application. In the main menu, expand the hidden actions menu.
- Select the Call Filter section.
- Click “Next” when the welcome screen appears.
- Next, click on the number in the “Blacklist” column.
- In the next window, click on the “Delete contact” button.
- Confirm your decision by tapping “OK”.
- After confirmation the number will automatically disappear from the blacklist.
This article describes in detail how to unblock a number on android. These instructions will be useful if you need to remove a number from the blacklist that was added accidentally or deliberately.
Do you have any questions? Leave messages in comments below the article.