If you forgot your phone’s android password, you would not be able to find it in your phone’s settings. But it doesn’t mean that you can’t unlock your smartphone now. To change the password, you will also need to enter the old password first. If you can’t remember your password, you can unlock your phone by Google Account. Below we will describe in detail how to do it.
Please note! If you forgot the password from your phone, and now can not open the phone, you can reset the password only with the loss of all data on your phone. There are no ways to bypass the password without resetting it to the factory settings.
How to See My Phone Password
If your phone is password protected, you will have to type in the password to unlock the phone. In the section where you have to type the password, there should be an eye with a slash going through it. Click on it once and proceed to type your password.
How Do I Reset Password Locked Android Phone
Resetting your password can cause some of your files to be deleted. This is why it’s important always to back up your files. Syncing your data can store it on OneDrive to prevent you from losing filed permanently.
To reset your phone password, you’ll need to perform a factory reset. Here are the steps to factory reset your phone:
- Turn off the device.
- Press the volume up and power keys at the same time.
- Hold onto the power button until you are in “Recovery Mode”
- Go to the “Factory Reset” Option. Use the volume keys to go up and down and use the power key to select “Factory Reset.”
- When asked to confirm, hit “yes.”
- Select “wipe data/factory reset.”
- Once this has finished, you’ll be given the option to reboot your phone. Select this option.
How Do I Reset My Android Password
- Unlock your phone and open settings.
- Click on the magnifying glass and type in “Password.”
- Select the “Screen lock type” option.
- Select it again.
- Enter your password.
- Once entered, select the “Password” option.
- Type in your new password.
How to Reset Your Android Lock Screen Password
Unfortunately, the only way you reset the lock screen password is by knowing the password. When you want to change the password, you’ll have to type in your current password.
If you know it, then type in your password in the “Lock Screen Type” section in the settings. You can then change the password.
If you don’t know your password, you will have to factory reset your phone. To do this:
- Turn off your phone.
- Hold down the power and volume up keys until you see a logo.
- Then select Factory Reset.
Factory resetting your phone will cause all your files to be deleted. Always make sure to back up your files to prevent this from happening.
How to Recover Pin on Android Phone
Enter the incorrect pin five times. This will give you the option to select “Forgot PIN.” Select this and enter the username and password you have stored on your android.